About Stewart-Marchman-Act Foundation
Stewart-Marchman-Act Foundation exists to provide support to the services and programs of SMA Behavioral Health Services, Inc. d/b/a Stewart-Marchman-Act Behavioral Healthcare (hereinafter referred to as “SMABH”).
The Foundation seeks outright and deferred gifts, gifts-in-kind, and the services of individuals and businesses in order to accomplish its mission. Specifically, the objectives of the Foundation are:
- To provide financial assistance to SMABH in the form of grants, loans, and awards as the Board deems appropriate.
- To obtain gifts of equipment and supplies for use in various SMABH programs.
- To build and implement investment funds to support SMABH client and program needs.
- To support the research activities of SMABH.
- To provide an appropriate donor recognition program.
- To promote community awareness about SMABH and the Foundation.
In order to achieve its mission, the SMA Foundation needs you! To find out how you can help, check out our Support the Foundation page.
In order to achieve these objectives, SMABH will be required to maintain its tax exempt status under 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code.